Villa Medica Cell Therapy uses sheep cells harvested from a closed colony flock of Merino country sheep donors that are specially selected, stringently tested and approved as being free from diseases and viruses.
Villa Medica's Safety Standards and Cell Protocol are in strict compliance with the GMP Standards Of The European Union. It is strictly governed and continuously updated to comply with the latest standards and regulation.
The Villa Medica Difference
Why Choose Us?
- Villa Medica is a licensed hospital establishment with its flock of Merino sheep bred in pollution free environments under stringent regulated conditions. The source of our cells is certified safe.
- The pre-tested sheep are specially escorted and transported in accordance with the Animal Protection Act to Villa Medica for the cell preparation by highly trained technical specialists in a GMP compliant surgery unit which ensured the cells are FREE of clinical and serological zoonosis.
- The entire procedure controlled at each stage of breeding and processing conforms to the latest GMP Guidelines Of The European Union. This ensures the highest degree of bioactivity and purity, making it the safest and most effective cell therapy available
- Villa Medica’s Medical Director Dr. Burkhard Aschhoff holds the distinction of being one of the few remaining doctors in Germany who is authorised to produce the cells and he has been practicing cell therapy for over 25 years.
- Villa Medica Cell Therapy utilises whole tissue/ organ cells. The cell therapies offered in the market today consist of cell extracts or dry cells that are less effective when compared to administering the entire whole cell intact.
- Villa Medica Germany is a premium destination clinic in Germany for cell therapy with an all-encompassing facility under one roof. Patients would have round the clock medical supervision within a relaxing environment and the cells are prepared and injected within the same facility.