Pre Cell Therapy Care: Lifestyle Modification & Management
Pre Cell Therapy: Clinical Preparation
Cell Therapy on one hand can be used as a very powerful anti-aging treatment and on the other hand as treatment for sickness.
In principle almost every person is treatable with Cell Therapy. For the desired effects, the patients’ own immunity is necessary and time is of the essence. A certain level of basic health is required. As a simple assessment whether the patient is treatable or not, we are using the Karnofsky score. People with an index higher than 70% normally can be treated without any constraint, if they don’t suffer from a Contraindication.
In order to determine if you’re eligible for Cell Therapy you must send all necessary medical assessments in advance. For a good and sufficient planning, we need the completed information at least 4 weeks before the planned Cell Therapy.
The minimum requirements include:
- Medical records
- Standard blood tests
- Medical assessment form (completely filled up)
- Medical history
Health records and lab results are sent to Villa Medica for review by the treating physicians and for Villa Medica Doctors to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
The standard blood test, medical questionnaire and medical history should not be older than 4-6 weeks. They should be submitted to us at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
Patient’s Safety Is Our Priority
We want to offer Cell Therapy to as many patients as possible. The patient’s safety is a great priority to us. Therefore, the medical assessment documents sent to us are examined carefully. However, there are cases in which some patients cannot be given Cell Therapy. There are also the rare cases where a patient who has already arrived in the clinic be refused the treatment on grounds that contraindicative issues have been found. In similar cases, we reserve the right to refuse any patient found not suitable to receive the therapy we offer.
The objective of treatment preparation is to bring the guest to an ideal healthy state in order to prepare the body to maintain and support the Cell Therapy transplantation.
- Cleansing of the digestive system for a period of 4 weeks whenever possible is ideal; colon hydrotherapy sessions can be administered upon arrival prior to cell injection for guests who do not have facilities offering this service in their home countries. Good bacteria medications will be prescribed to promote digestive balance.
- Enemas/ colonic irrigation is advised for 2 days prior to the Cell Therapy if patient experiences difficulty of passing stool or is constipated.
- Dietary modification (e.g. increased high-fibre diet, low-carbohydrate intake recommended)
- In cases where it is not possible to have colonic hydrotherapy prior to the treatment, a high-fibre diet by eating steamed vegetables is recommended for at least 2 weeks and increased water intake (average of 10 glasses per day) is advised prior to arrival at Villa Medica.
- Fluid and water intake must be increased (average of 10 glasses or more) 24 hours prior to the treatment if it is not contraindicated with the guest’s concurrent medical condition.
- Optimise the dosage of multi-vitamins and minerals for 4 weeks, (ideally 2000 mg of Vitamin C, multi-vitamin tablets and fish oil every day).
- Guests must not take medications that are not advised by their physician at the time of the injection for at least 7 days (including “street drugs” or “recreational drugs”).
- Abstain from any form of alcoholic beverages for 48 hours before the Cell Therapy injection.
- Abstain from smoking 7 days prior to cell injection.
- There must be no exposure to X-ray, microwave or any other form of electromagnetic energy for 3 days prior to the cell therapy injection.
- Guests must not have any immunisations or vaccinations 4 weeks before the cell injection (e.g. chicken pox vaccination, etc).
- Mild to moderate daily physical activity (e.g. walking or cardio exercise) is advised at least 3 days prior to the injection without overwork, partying or excessive physical activity. Physical exhaustion at the time of the injection is not advised.
- Abstain from eating any food related to sheep for at least 2 weeks.
- In case of overt body infection (e.g. sore throat, problems with urination associated with infection, infectious diarrhea), physician should be informed immediately to initiate proper treatment without delay.