Post-Cell Therapy Care: Lifestyle Modification & Management
Post Cell Therapy Guide
After Cell Therapy injection, the following precautions must be observed to optimise the effects of the transplantation:
- Resting for 48 hours is advised post-treatment; minor activities such as sitting in a sofa is permissible.
- Continue living a healthy lifestyle by taking a lot of fluids, vitamins, minerals and fish oil and having a high-fibre diet for at least 1 month.
- Apart from blood-thinning medications, the taking of which has to be clarified, all other prescribed medication is taken as always. Please bring all necessary medications as well as their prescriptions (if possible) during the trip.
- Avoid intake of alcohol (e.g. wine, beer, sparkling wine); this is only allowed 8 days post-therapy injection.
- Consumption of coffee (caffeine-free) is allowed 1 cup per day only.
- Intake of the following should be avoided: recreational drugs, intake of non-essential medications (those which are not prescribed by a physician).
- Smoking should be avoided for a period of one week.
- Guests should avoid exposure to radiation or electromagnetic energy (e.g. sunbathing, exposure to X-ray, microwave, etc) for a period of 2 months.
- Guests should not have any form of vaccination or immunisation for 4-6 weeks post-therapy injection (e.g. cholera, pox virus, yellow fever vaccinations).
- Treatments such as mud baths, mudpacks (fango) and heat (e.g. sauna) are advised only after 4-6 weeks.
- Mental and emotional strain should be avoided at least 3 days after the treatment if possible.
- Guests should avoid intense activities for 10-14 days; in particular, activities which increase body temperature such as the following:
- Playing sports
- Intensive exercise
- Vigorous sex
- Cleaning the garage
In case of overt body infection (e.g. sore throat, problems with urination associated with infection, infectious diarrhea), the Villa Medica physicians should be informed immediately so that proper treatment could be administered.
Our Customer Service is ready to assist.Free Assessment & Consultation